Participation grade

I believe that I am deserving of either a Good or Excellent grade. I am always early for class, and have been present for all classes except for one where I was feeling unwell. 

I am always attentive and participate in class discussions, such as by asking questions after presentations. I have also actively participated in group discussions, where I lead group discussions suggesting how we can approach problems and how we can tackle the project. 

In terms of comments on other's work I always ensure I give insightful feedback about both positive and negative aspects. 

Throughout the module I have also been putting in a lot of effort to refine my work and improve based on the feedback given. Thus, I believe that with all the effort I have put into this module, I will be deserving of either a Good or Excellent participation grade. 


Comments